See what our customers are saying about us...
Industries we have served include:
- high technology;
- home construction;
- musical instrument;
- audio/home entertainment;
- light and heavy industrial;
- and many others.
Molded Plastic Components- Secondary Machining and Finishing
Typical processes for secondary machining and finishing of molded components include:
- Surface finish improvement on critical sealing surfaces
- Feature modification of the molded piece
- Precision deburring and gate removal
- Vapor Polishing
secondary operation to molded component-
mill and chamfer 15 .750 diameter holes, vapor polish and stress relieve